Welcome to my blog Where all my worlds collide And dreams fade in reality
01 January 2009 1:15:00 AM
3...2...1...
The old year has passed, now we move on to a new one. Happy New Year to all my friends and family and everyone else out there. I hope none of u are feeling sad right now, its new year and we should be happy. I shall make my new year's resolution.
I promise to work harder. (i say this every year, i don't think it ever happens though =()
i will be braver in what i do and be proud of every step i take.
i will be more independent.
i will be emotionally stronger and less sensitive about what people say.
most of this may come true... except maybe that first one. well i want to wish my mom a happy birthday, today is her birthday and we counted down to here bday instead of new year. The first time we did it we surprised her. =) well i guess thats all for the new year cheer.
~Zexidon the Sage~
Let our hearts stay together Forever in darkness
The Person Within My Name is Jun Xian I have many worlds But this is their crossroad
So where is all my information?
If you were a friend you’d know
Leave a Note
` More.
Below are the songs i've made/covered, hope u enjoy!