Welcome to my blog Where all my worlds collide And dreams fade in reality
14 July 2009 10:16:00 PM
Snow...Fluff...And everyday stuff.
Today i am annoyed. Why? Coz my physics experiment didn't work out well. =( Now i'll never see myself in the newspapers...not that i read them anyway. So, blogging is one of my new very irregular ways to pass time, I won't do this often though. Again. Like last time.
I also bought tape! In school...Tape! its like, transparent and its sticky...like glue...but its Tape!
I don't know why but me and ezann had a crazy idea of setting up a blogshop and sell marshmallow cookies. Yum. I hope. I had a crave to eat marshmallows and cookies at the same time, then i thought, hey, why don't i mix them together. We have yet to set up the blog or shop...or any other real plan for that matter.
Also, from now on I shall end my posts with a different name, its still Zexidon, but its not gonna be 'the Sage' anymore.
Buh-byes!
~Zexidon the Wings-of-hope~
Let our hearts stay together Forever in darkness
The Person Within My Name is Jun Xian I have many worlds But this is their crossroad
So where is all my information?
If you were a friend you’d know
Leave a Note
` More.
Below are the songs i've made/covered, hope u enjoy!