Welcome to my blog Where all my worlds collide And dreams fade in reality
23 September 2009 10:31:00 PM
As of this post, I shall hit my 20th entry! *hooray*
Someone tie me up and torture me or something, I've been so mean to not blog. Lol. Oh, first off, I'd like to share with the little bit of world that comes across this pathetic sad blog this website. www.mylifeisg.com . visit it, when you feel down, it'll make you feel happy.
And...like it says in fine print at the top of my blog somewhere, there shall be no lies and fears on this blog. So I shall talk of my dream world.
I dream where there is peace, no arguments. No lies, no fights, no back-stabbing. Where my soulmate is, waiting for me, arms spread right out. We take our journey together to the bravest of adventures, we climb mountains, we face jungles, we sail the seas. And through it all remains the passion we share, the desire for each other. No more fears between us, no more lies than break us. The storms clear and the stars shine, glitter around us.
Yes, I made that as poetic as i could. Just because I wanted to. Tag me if you think its good or give constructive criticism, (to the few people who actually read this). And to the rest of the world, goodnight!
~Zexidon the Shining Star~
Let our hearts stay together Forever in darkness
The Person Within My Name is Jun Xian I have many worlds But this is their crossroad
So where is all my information?
If you were a friend you’d know
Leave a Note
` More.
Below are the songs i've made/covered, hope u enjoy!